KEEP YOUR EDIBLES OUT OF REACH OF SMALL CHILDREN

posted by JOE MAJOR - 

TSR Staff: Kyle Anfernee Instagram: @Kyle.Anfernee A 9-year-old student in New Mexico thought that she was bringing ordinary gummy bears to school but lil sis was in for a rude awakening because they were marijuana edibles! _______________________________________ “She thought she was sharing candy, and if you saw the picture on the box, it did look like candy,” dean of elementary students Kristi Del Curtis said. _______________________________________ According to the Washington Post, the little girl took her parents medical candy, not knowing that she was about to go on a trip she would never forget. She started feeling dizzy during class and was sent to the nurse. After school officials realized that she had eaten THC-laced gummy’s, the school made an announcement asking if other students had eaten some. Five other students had some of the THC gummies. _______________________________________ School officials said they noticed that something was off with the students because they were real “giggly.” _______________________________________ One student said she knew immediately after eating the candy that something was wrong because she began to feel dizzy.

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

title

Content Goes Here