Tips on how to conquer your 2019!
1. Get Fit - Losing weight is #1 for Americans, and combined with “exercise more” and “stay fit and healthy” it is something that most wish to achieve. It's easy to start exercising but after just the 3rd day you're already ready to give up. My 1st suggestion is to seek a nutritionist to know your body type and what foods are good and bad for you. Exercising is the smallest part of getting fit, your dieting is the biggest and most important part. Seek a personal trainer at your local gym. If you can't afford a trainer take someone to hold you accountable for your workouts. Lastly, track your results.
2. Earn More Money - A millionaire averages 7 streams of income. So while your complaining about your one job it's time for you to get on your hustle. There are plenty of ways for you to earn more money with freelance work, side jobs, and the internet. Here are some links for you to check out freelance jobs and side jobs. Get to working!!
3. Read More Often - Reading is fundamental period! I've learned so much through books that I think I'm ready to write my first one soon. Seriously, if you want to check out some dope books for the low visit thriftbooks.com.
4. Save Money - This is on my list every year! So these tips are only what has worked for me over the years. First, see where you're at credit wise, clearing debt, and earned income. Download the Credit Karma app to get your free credit score at anytime you want. As far as everything else I'm still learning myself but I suggest you follow my money people Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey.
5. Travel - Get a passport like now!! We will be flew'd out all 2019. Watch this video and get to traveling!