Look, there's a lot of pressure on restaurant servers through a shift. They have to put on a brave face and sometimes straight-up lie to customers. Here are 11 of the most popular lies restaurant servers have admitted to telling customers, courtesy of Eat This, Not That:
1) I'm doing great!
2) The kitchen got your order wrong
3) Sorry, the milkshake machine is broken
4) I have a great table for you
5) We just need to switch the keg
6) I'm in training
7) It was a pleasure serving you!
8) I'll take your suggestion to the chef
9) Well, my favorite thing on the menu...
10) Sorry, we're short-staffed tonight
11) Oh, this wine will be perfect with that!