Users have discoverers a glitch in the Apple iPhone facetime feature that allows callers to eavesdrop before a call is answered or rejected. Apple released a statement Monday night saying they’ve identified a fix for the problem and will release it in a update later this week.
In the meantime, here’s a way to protect your privacy and disable the FaceTime feature.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
2. Scroll down and select FaceTime
3. Toggle off the green button at the top of the screen.
To turn it off on a Mac, follow these steps:
1. Open the FaceTime app
2. Go to FaceTime on top of the screen
3. Select "Turn FaceTime Off."